- 1 chicken cut into pieces
- 3 small black cloves
- 5 red dried chilies
- 1/2 pint of natural yogurt
- 2 cloves ground crushed garlic
- 11/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/8 cup of butter
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered red food coloring
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- The cloves and dried chilies are to be roasted, ground and set aside.
- Mix the yogurt, salt, food coloring, ground ginger, garlic, and chili powder and the ground ingredients are to be thoroughly mixed.
- Place the chicken pieces in a dish and pour the yogurt over.
- Leave to marinate.
- Smear a large piece of foil with butter.
- Arrange the chicken on the foil with the marinated mixture and dot the butter on top.
- Fold the foil around the chicken and seal and bake for about 45 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges and green chilies.
Qhk Cook Desk
Summer Salaad Read on »
Ceaser Salaad Read on »
Italian Pasta Salaad Read on »
Pineapple Juice Read on »