- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound of pasta, of half the box (any kind you like), save 1 cup of pasta water after it's boiled
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup steamed chopped broccoli (optional)
- Parmesan cheese
Serve immediately and sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese...
- Put some salt and pepper on the shrimp and set aside
- Start to boil pasta, remember to save 1 cup of the water after the pasta is done. Drain the pasta and set aside.
- In another pot or pan, heat olive oil and place butter to melt. After the butter is melted add the garlic (be careful because garlic burns easily)... before the garlic becomes brown add the shrimp and stir fry until the shrimp turns pink (fully cooked). Add lemon juice, lemon zest, and pasta water and heat the liquid through, once it comes to a boil bring down the heat and add the pasta and broccoli. Stir everything together and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and lemon juice if you feel it needs more.
Qhk Cook Desk
Summer Salad Read on »
Ceaser Salad Read on »
Italian Pasta Salad Read on »
Pineapple Juice Read on »