Shahi Rogan Ghost
250 gms Minced Mutton
2 meduim sized sliced Onion (Pyaj)
1 tsp Garam Masala
4 chopped Green chilli (Hari mirch)
3 skinned and chopped Tomato (Tamatar)
1 cup fresh Curd (Dahi)
A big pinch of Saffron (Kesar)oaked in lukewarm milk
15 Cashewnut (Kaju)
4 tblsp Clarified Butter (Ghee)
1 " long piece Ginger (Adrak)
1 tblsp Coriander Seeds Powder (Dhania Powder)
1 tblsp Turmeric (Haldi)
6 Red Chillies
1 tblsp Cumin Seed (Jeera)
6 cloves Garlic (Lasun)
How to make shahi rogan josh:
- First grind ginger, corainder seeds, turmeric powder, red chillies, cumin seeds, garlic with adequate quantity of salt to a thick paste.
- Now heat ghee.
- Fry onions, green chillies, tomatoes till brown and ghee begins to separate.
- Add masala paste and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add keema and simmer.
- Add beaten curd and a cup of water.
- Cook till meat is tender and gravy is thick.
- Add garam masala, soaked saffron and cashewnuts.
- Cover it with a lid for few minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves.
Related Dish: Handi Mutton>
Qhk Cook Desk
Summer Salad Read on »
Ceaser Salad Read on »
Italian Pasta Salad Read on »
Pineapple Juice Read on »